Making a Claim

 David Napier

Oct. 24th, 2020

Prof. JoAnne Harris


    Topic: Social Media

    Research question: Should we change the way we as a society manage social media?

    Claim: We need to change the irresponsible way we manage social media.


    Why I am interested:
    I express an interest in this topic because it's an issue that effects all of us. Social media has an impact on our culture, businesses, education, government, and ultimately society as a whole. It's a communication tool used in all aspects of our life. More importantly, it will continue to effect our society as we continue to grow. On a more personal note this topic briefly covers mental health, which is a persistent on going battle in my life. I believe that it is being misrepresented in news and media of the modern age when the topic is discussed.


    My Audience:
People my age (16-22), those with the same interest, those who can relate to the issue, and those who will have to live with the decisions we will make now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Edison a Fraud?

College is Bulls***!!

About Me